Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th

Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th
Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Changes...

Well, I think it is time to move the puppies from the bedroom into another room in the house. They are getting bigger, and this will make it easier on me to continue to work with them. I think they will like the change and I think the resident dogs will enjoy it also.

Tomorrow will be spent re-arranging things again and moving dogs. This is more proof that I need a bigger house.

So the puppies are really developing personalities - one is more laid back, one is interested in cuddling, one is very animated, and one is very playful. All are very sweet and show confidence with each new experience.

In the last few days I've spent more time thinking about them moving to new homes. So many thoughts, so many emotions. I truly don't know how I will handle it. I just try to remember how excited I was when I got to bring home each of my dals...

And now for some pictures. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment