Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th

Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th
Franc x Odessa puppies - July 11th

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meal Time, Naps and Peek-A-Boo!

Do you have any idea how interesting it is to watch puppies eat? Here is a meal of raw ground turkey and goats milk.

Peanut


Oreo


L to R: Buttons, Cuddles, Oreo, Peanut


Buttons


The entire gang...

Nap Time...



Oreo


Peek-A-Boo with Buttons!
Buttons loves to nap behind the pool.




Puppies and Newspapers...need I say anything more?


Is it time to eat again?


Swabbing puppies for their DNA tests....I thought this would be difficult to do by myself, I thought I would have puppies squirming, but check this out.....

Buttons being "swabbed" for his DNA tests....

Piece of cake! No fussing. No squirming. I *LOVE* these temperaments!!! 6 swabs per puppy and it took maybe 30 minutes. I think it took more time for me to open each swab, put the swab back and mark all the envelopes than it did to swab the puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment